The answer is: It depends on what is covered under your plan. Please make sure you consult with your insurance provider before you pay for any virtual consults or paid services on HealthTap.
Articles in this section
- What Is HealthTap?
- What Are HealthTap's Service Offerings?
- Who Can Use HealthTap?
- Which Devices and Browsers Support HealthTap?
- How Do I Do a Virtual Consult on HealthTap?
- How Do I Schedule a Virtual Appointment?
- What Is a Consult Summary Note?
- Can I Get a Prescription on HealthTap?
- Can I Order a Lab Test on HealthTap?
- Does HealthTap Cover the Cost of Prescriptions or Lab Tests?