From time to time, a technical issue might arise preventing you from utilizing HealthTap as you believe it was designed. Sometimes an issue like this one can be quickly resolved by a simple action on your computer/device.
Please attempt the following troubleshooting methods to possibly resolve the issue:
If you are using a computer:
- try restarting your browser
- try clearing your cache, browsing history, and cookies (instructions)
- make sure your internet connection is fast enough to support a virtual consult. You can check your internet speed at www.speedtest.net. You need Download and Upload speeds of at least 5Mbps
- if your internet is fast enough, try testing your device at: www.healthtap.com/test_call (you must be signed into HealthTap for this to work
- try rebooting (turn off and back on) your computer
If you are using an iOS or Android device:
- make sure you are using the HealthTap application and NOT a web browser
- if you are using the HealthTap, try closing and reopening the app (instructions for iOS and Android)
- make sure you are using the latest version of the HealthTap app by checking for updates in the App Store (iPhone and iPad) or Google Play Store (Android devices)
- try rebooting (turn off and back on) your device
If none of these troubleshooting methods resolve your issue, please contact HealthTap support for further assistance.