From time to time, an issue might arise preventing you from utilizing HealthTap as you believe it was designed.
Please ask yourself the following questions to possible resolve the issue, or help our Support team otherwise:
- Have you restarted device or computer?
- If on a computer, have you restarted the browser?
*If you are on an iOS or Android device, you SHOULD NOT be using a web browser--you should be using the App!!*
- If on a computer/web browser, have you cleared your cache/browsing history/cookies?
- If on a device, have you quit the app & restarted it?
- If on a computer, have you verified that your internet has the proper bandwidth specs to support a virtual consult? (Check at www.speedtest.net; requirements are Download & Upload speeds of AT LEAST 5 Mbps)
- If you meet these speed requirements, have you tested your device: www.healthtap.com/test_call (you must be signed-into HealthTap)
Once you have gone through all these scenarios, then please escalate to the Support Team with this documented information.