HealthTap is a Business Associate of health care professionals under the federal health care privacy and security law known as HIPAA.
- HealthTap and HealthTap Premium services use bank-level security and encryption.
- HealthTap meets HIPAA security standards for all interactions subject to HIPAA security regulations.
- HealthTap uses a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- HealthTap also maintains standard physical and electronic procedural safeguards that limit access to your personal information to our employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who, through the course of standard business activities, need to access your personal information.
- Your personal information will be stored in a secure manner. Full access to the Apps is enabled only by usernames and passwords. You are fully and solely responsible for any and all use of the Apps using your username and password.
- We reserve the right to revoke or deactivate your username and password at any time.