Many millions of people in search of doctors' expertise ask health questions and get doctors' Answers on HealthTap. While most people find Answers already contained within our library of questions and answers, people submit new questions round the clock every day for free. These questions are reviewed by HealthTap for clarity and health relevance before being presented to you.
These free questions are what you find when you go to your Answer Questions page. You will also find free unanswered questions interspersed with other content when you visit your Home Feed.
When you find a question that you would like to answer to help a HealthTap user and many more who will find your Answer in the future, please follow the steps below:
- Please select the Answer Questions button.
- Enter a brief and descriptive summary of your Answer in under twenty characters.
- Enter the detailed Answer in an informational way (please refrain from any personal diagnosis, prescription, or medical advice).
- Add medical topic tags relevant to the question and Answer pair.
- Add an image if you would like.
- Select the Send button to submit your Answer.
You may also recycle previous Answers when you encounter questions similar to those that you have answered before.
After you submit an Answer, you may find it anytime on the Feed page of your Virtual Practice. It is from there that you may also choose to edit an Answer that you have already submitted.
Thank you for helping people in your community and everywhere with your thoughtful Answers on HealthTap.