Point-of-care AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ are jointly provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) and HealthTap. PIM has been awarded Accreditation with Commendation (2012-2018) by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®).
To claim point-of-care AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, eligible physicians must complete the following steps:
• Answer a question or case submitted by a patient or doctor on HealthTap
• Review the applicable clinical sources shown
• Complete the evaluation questions addressing clinical application of learnings from the sources you have consulted
• Submit your final answer or case response
• Generate a printable certificate from your Account Settings page