Your home page, AKA "Dashboard", is the hub for all of your activities on HealthTap. It provides avenues for you to engage with millions of patients around the world and thousands of colleagues who participate in the HealthTap Medical Expert Network.
Log on to HealthTap by visiting www.healthtap.com/login or open up the 'HealthTap for Doctors' iOS or Android app on your smartphone/tablet. Select 'Dashboard' in the menu bar at any time to return here.
Your Dashboard includes:
- This switch you can use to become available/unavailable:
- Your schedule for the day
- Tasks section which includes:
- All: Includes all of the following three
- Note: Any notes you are writing to patients
- Result: Any results of labs you have ordered for your patients
- Inbox: Any consults which have received messages that you need to respond to
You can switch between a Calendar/Task view to an all Task view by clicking the icons in the top right corner:
On the left, you will see a menu including:
- Notifications: You'll find alerts here when a patient thanks you, when a colleague messages you, when a colleague agrees with one of the answers you wrote, or even when a patient adds you to their care team.
- Schedule: View all of your scheduled appointments or times of availability
- Patients: View all the patients who are in your care network, view patient requests to be added to your network, and add patients to your network
- Messages: Correspond with other doctors in the HealthTap network
- Learn and Teach: Review and respond to patient questions, view and respond to answers posted by other doctors, and train Dr. A.I.
- My Practice: Contains all the details of your practice and allow you to edit it
- Reports: Review the consults you have conducts and the amount of money you have earned for your services
- Settings: Edit your account information, including credentials, medical licenses, and the types of notifications your receive
- Help: Directs you to our support center where you can read helpful articles about our service and chat directly with our support members
- Log out