Updating your HealthTap schedule for both Prime and Concierge.
HealthTap Prime shift scheduling
- 4-hour long shifts are weekly and reoccurring.
- Committed shifts
- Limited availability
- Must sign online during a weekly shift
- 1st doctor in line to receive consults
- Standby shifts
- Unlimited availability
- Highly recommended to sign online during weekly shift(s) if truly available (must accept all calls if online)
- 2nd doctors in lie to receive consults
- Can select additional Standby shifts at any time.
- Ad Hoc availability
- Sign on anytime when available (must accept all calls if online)
- For new Committed shifts, you must speak with a team member (email firstname.lastname@example.org). You can remove any shifts on your own via the website.
HealthTap Concierge shift scheduling
- For HealthTap Concierge, you can set and adjust your Office Hours at any time. As a reminder, these are times that will be listed when patients find you on HealthTap, and we'll enable auto-confirmation of appointments (with at least 3 hours notice to you). However, you can always cancel or reschedule if you can't make a scheduled appointment. No need to sign online unless you have an appointment.
- Office Hours
- Set weekly recurring Office Hours based on your schedule.
- Change hours at any time.
- These are time(s) when a patient can auto-book an appointment with you (with at least 3 hours notice).
- No need to sign online if there are no appointments.
Accessing shift scheduling in your HealthTap account
- Log into your HealthTap expert account from a computer.
- Visit your Consult Settings at https://www.healthtap.com/#expert/settings/account.