You can add dependents to your account who are under the age of 18 under "People You Care For". You can easily add the profile of someone you care for so you can ask questions on their behalf, and topics to their profile, and get answers for them quickly.
To add a dependent to your account:
- Log in to your HealthTap account
- Select "My Care" from the top right corner
- In the My Care menu, select "People You Care For" which is located at the very bottom of the menu
- Click in the top right corner
- This will generate a window that says Add New Profile where you will need to enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Biological sex
- Once you have entered the information, select
- All your dependents will be listed in the People You Care For menu
Please note that with certain account memberships, you have the ability to initiate virtual visits for your dependents.