If you have added someone under People you care for, he or she will be eligible for virtual consults on HealthTap as well.
You can simply add a profile of someone you care for so you can ask questions on their behalf, and topics to their profile, and get answers for them quickly.
To add someone as a subaccount to your account, follow these steps:
- Login to your HealthTap account at: https://www.healthtap.com/member/login
- Select Care from the top right corner
- In the Care menu, select People You Care For, located at the very bottom of the menu
- Click in the top right corner
- This will generate a window that says Add New Profile where you will need to enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Relationship (to you)
- Date of birth
- Once you have entered the information, select
- All your sub-accounts will be listed in the People You Care For a menu like so:
If you have a HealthTap Prime membership, you may add anyone of the People You Care For to your membership plan. By doing so, they receive the same HealthTap Prime benefits and discounts. This is done, at the cost of $10/month/person, by visiting:
- Billing Settings
- Your Plan
When initiating a consult for HealthTap Prime (by selecting Talk to a Doctor), select the individual's name under Is this for you or someone else?
The consult (and any treatments associated therein) will be in the new individual's name.
For Virtual Consults with specific doctors/specialists, you may select someone added under People You Care For by finding a doctor, visiting his or her profile page, selecting Live Consult or Message Consult, and selecting the individual's name under Is this for you or someone else? Again, after you visit the consult interface, the SOAP note (and any treatments associated therein) will be in the new individual's name.