Resetting or changing your password on HealthTap is simple! You can do that by either being logged in or logged out of your HealthTap account.
Resetting your password while logged out:
1. If you're on a computer, go to the HealthTap login page
2. In the space where you would enter your password, select "Forgot your password?"
3. Enter an email address you wish for the password reset email to be sent and select "Continue"
5. An email will be sent to the entered email address. In this email, there will be a link that will allow you to reset your password. The email will look like so:
6. Select "Reset password now" to open a window where you can reset your password
7. You will have 72 hours to use this email to reset your password
8. If the password reset email does not appear in your inbox in a couple of minutes, try checking your spam/junk folder. You can search “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Changing your password while logged into your account:
1. Log into your HealthTap account
2. Click on the circular icon in the top right corner to get to your Account menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Under Account Settings, select "Change" in the Your Password tab
5. Enter in your current password once, then your new password twice and then select "Save"
Please note: To ensure all accounts are secure as possible, all new passwords must include the following requirements:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least one lower case character
- At least one upper case character
- At least one number