Prescriptions would be paid for as it usually would for a normal doctor visit (by your insurance provider, or out of pocket if your insurance doesn’t cover it).
Articles in this section
- How to Cancel Your HealthTap Prime Subscription
- How do I schedule a virtual appointment?
- How to Change Your Language
- Does HealthTap Cover the Cost of Prescriptions or Lab Tests?
- What is a Consult Summary Note?
- Who Can Use HealthTap?
- Which Prescriptions Might I Receive on HealthTap?
- How to Do a Virtual Consult on HealthTap
- What is HealthTap?
- Can I Get a Prescription on HealthTap?