Prescriptions would be paid for as it usually would for a normal doctor visit (by your insurance provider, or out of pocket if your insurance doesn’t cover it).
Articles in this section
- Does HealthTap cover the cost of Prescriptions or Lab Tests?
- What is a Consult Summary Note?
- Who Can Use HealthTap?
- Which prescriptions might I receive on HealthTap?
- How to do a Virtual Consult on HealthTap
- What is HealthTap?
- Can I get a prescription on HealthTap?
- Which Devices support HealthTap?
- How do I request a refund?
- Can I order a lab test?