If you have added someone under People You Care For, he or she will be eligible for virtual consults on HealthTap as well.
In HealthTap Prime, you may add anyone to People You Care For under your plan at an extra cost of $10/month. You can do so by following these steps:
1. Log into your HealthTap account
2. Click on the circular icon in the top right corner to get to your Account menu
3. Click on Settings
4. Under Billing Settings, click on Your Plan
5. Here you can see anyone who is currently in People You Care For as well as add more people
If one of these people wishes to initiate a virtual consult they will need to follow these steps:
1. Sign into the main HealthTap account of the person with the original HealthTap Prime account
2. Select Take to a doctor
3. If you select Primary care doctor, you will have the option to choose who the consult is for at the very top:
4. The consult, the SOAP note, and any treatments associated therein, will be in the selected individual's name
5. For virtual consults with specific doctors/specialists, you may select someone added under People you care for by finding a doctor, visiting his or her profile page, selecting Live Consult or Message Consult, and selecting the individual's name under is this for you or someone else? Again, after you visit the consult interface, the SOAP note (and any treatments associated therein) will be in the new individual's name.