Adding files to your HealthTap account is a great way to clarify your Health Profile for doctors and to sync prior medical information.
To access, upload, and delete files in your account:
- Log in to your HealthTap account
- Click on the circular icon containing your initials in the top right corner, in order to access the Account menu
- In the Files menu, you will see a list of all the documents you have uploaded to your account, organized by into either Photos or Documents
- To Upload a file, select "Upload"
- You can then browse your computer for the file you wish to upload
- To Delete an uploaded file, click the trash can icon at the upper righthand corner where the file is shown
- You will be prompted by a window that asks Remove attachment?
- Select "Remove" to proceed with deleting the file or "Cancel" to cancel
- Files accepted must be in the jpg, pdf, or png format. Please convert before uploading. For movie/video files, mov, mp4, and api are accepted
- File size can be up to 100 MB
- Files uploaded in a Virtual Visit cannot be deleted from your account because they are a part of what constitutes a Legal Medical Record