All HealthTap doctors are invited into our extensive medical expert network of over 107,000 doctors.
For doctors with specialty experience, HealthTap Concierge is the perfect place to see your patients and grow your practice from anywhere.
HealthTap Concierge provides a Virtual Office for any doctor who is licensed to practice medicine, dentistry, or podiatry in the United States (with the exception that HealthTap Concierge is not suitable for doctors who specialize and see patients exclusively for pain management or psychiatry; DEA-scheduled pain medications, and antipsychotic and antidepressant medications are not available for electronic prescriptions).
- As a HealthTap Concierge doctor, you can see all of your patients using one Virtual Practice.
- Emergency physicians, hospitalists, anesthesiologists, radiologists, and even pathologists can set up a Virtual Practice and use it in a variety of ways:
- Follow-up visits with patients they met in the ER/inpatient/OR
- international patients looking for a second opinion consultation.
- Second opinion without assumption of care for patients followed by other doctors (chart and radiograph review).
- Counseling programs (eg, weight loss, smoking cessation).
- Doctor to specialist consultations (other doctors sign in as patients and request specialty help).
- Specialty specific focused management of one specific issue in a patient who is followed by a primary care doctor. (eg, a nephrologist could provide specialty consultation on just the renal condition for a patient who has a FP who is following a patient with COPD, HTN, CHF, AODM and progressive renal failure.