In Concierge, you can control which patients you see and who you accept into your practice.
- HealthTap will refer you to patients within your state
- Sometimes, you will have the option to do consults for patients outside the states you are licensed in. These are called “second opinion” consults and differ from standard consults in that you can only recommend lab tests and prescriptions but cannot order/prescribe them.
- A patient can connect directly with you, either by "virtual walk-in” or scheduling during office hour(s)
- A patient in a state you are licensed in, who is looking for your expertise, might reach out to you if:
- They come across your answers/tips/profile on HealthTap and want to connect with you for a more in-depth consultation.
- They recently moved to your state and need help finding a doctor. You can either conduct this as a second opinion consult or accept them into your virtual practice so you can treat them (order lab tests and prescribe medications) in the same consult