Powered by an advanced artificial intelligence and trained by more than 108,000 doctors, Dr. AI is always on call to answer your health questions and guide you to the right health information or care.
When you chat with Dr. AI, she will ask you questions to get you started and provide you with access to the following:
She can also help you find a provider to see in person or consult with on HealthTap.
How to do a Virtual Consult on HealthTap
- Log into your HealthTap account at www.healthtap.com/member/login or in the HealthTap app on your phone or tablet.
- In the main menu, click on the option.
- You’ll be shown options
- If you are a HealthTap Prime subscriber (with 24/7 access to primary care doctors who can help you), select “Primary care doctor” to talk with an available doctor. If you are not yet a HealthTap Prime subscriber, you can still select “Primary care doctor” to enroll in the HealthTap Prime subscription service and talk with an available doctor within minutes.
- You may also the search bar to search by doctor name, speciality, or topic or select a doctor from the list already provided
- You may also Invite one of your own doctors to HealthTap by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting
- You will be given the option to send a Text Message Consult, Set a Virtual Appointment, or Live Chat if the doctor is currently available. (Doctor availability is determined by the green marking)
- Select the individual who has the medical issue (you or someone else)
- Provide more information in the description text box (if necessary)
- Add or Update First and Last Name and Contact information
- Add any relevant Conditions, Medications, Allergies, or Attachments
- Add a pharmacy
- At the bottom, select which type of virtual consultation you would like to initiate: VIDEO CALL, VOICE CALL, TEXT CHAT.
- Then you should be connected to a HealthTap doctor