Adding Files to your HealthTap account is a great way to clarify your Health Profile for Doctors and to sync prior Medical Information.
To access, upload, and delete files in your account, follow these steps:
- Login to your HealthTap account here
- Click on the circular icon containing your initials in the top right corner, in order to access the Account menu
- In the Files menu, you will see a list of all the documents you have uploaded to your account, organized by into either Photos or Documents
- To Upload a file, select
- You can then browse your computer for the file you wish to upload
- To Delete an uploaded file, click the “X” at the upper righthand corner where the file is shown
- You will be prompted by a window that asks Are you sure? Select Remove to proceed with deleting the file or Nevermind to cancel
- Files accepted must be in the jpg, pdf, or png format. Please convert before uploading. For movie/video files, mov, mp4, and api are accepted.
- File size can be up to 100 MB
- Files uploaded in a Virtual Consult cannot be deleted from your account because they are a part of what constitutes a Legal Medical Record.