Once you have created your HealthTap account, you will need to verify your email at some point. Once you have triggered the email verification message, simply log into that email account, find the email from HealthTap entitled "Please verify your email", and click the button inside the email that says: "Verify your email".
- These emails expire after 30 minutes, so please be sure to complete the process within the allotted time.
- If you trigger multiple email verification messages, only the most recent one will work. Please make sure you are using the most recently triggered email to verify your email address
- If the email does not appear in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as well. You can search for the email using email@example.com
If you have gone through these steps and are still having trouble, please feel free to contact Support and we would be happy to assist you:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (650) 376-6110
We take security very seriously at HealthTap in order to protect you, your data, and that of all other HealthTap users.
In the interest of security, it is required that your HealthTap password includes the following:
- at least 8 characters
- at least 1 lowercase character
- at least 1 uppercase character
- at least 1 number and/or special character (e.g. @,%,*)