There are two tiers a HealthTap doctor may belong to if they participate in any capacity.
HealthTap Doctor Network (All free services) - A doctor may be approved to participate in everything except for consulting with patients if the following is true:
- They are a Qualified Provider
- Allopathic or Osteopathic physicians
- Clinical Psychologists
- Pharmacologists (Pharm.d)
- They have an active U.S. Medical License
- Their NPI number is active and in good standing
HealthTap Medical Group - A doctor may be approved to consult with patients if they meet all the conditions required to be in the HealthTap Doctor Network and the following is also true:
- They are Board Certified in Primary Care
- They agree they may see patients of all ages in an "Urgent Care" setting
Rest Assured, any physician you interact with on HealthTap is educated and able to practice at the highest standard of care.