Doctors who are part of the Doctor Network and are able to perform primary and urgent care (within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico) are encouraged to apply to our Medical Group. As a Medical Group doctor, you will be able to do everything you could as part of HealthTap’s Doctor Network, as well as consult with patients through our platform.
You are eligible to join the HealthTap Medical Group if the following is true:
- You have a clear Google background check
- Verification with the OIG (Office of the Inspector General) does not yield any "red flags"
- You are Board Certified by the ABMS or AOA
- You agree to see and treat patients of all ages, and genders for any health concerns they may have including primary and urgent care
- Begin by following this link
- If you are not already logged into your account, you will be prompted to do so
- Once logged in, you will be asked to confirm and/or enter your license information, specialties, and mailing address
- You will identify a preliminary schedule that you think you'll want, but this can be confirmed and adjusted during your training
- You will confirm your birthday, DEA license, and several other pieces of information
- You will then have the opportunity to read and sign the contract if you agree to all the terms listed
- You can then submit your application. You should receive a confirmation email that you have completed your application for the HealthTap Medical Group
Review: We will review your credentials and get back to you within 24-48 hours (usually sooner!)
Confirmation: You'll get an email confirming that you've been accepted, or asking for further clarification.
Training: In the confirmation email, you’ll be able to schedule a 1-1 video training (30-minute appointment)
Get started: Once you have completed the training, you can confirm your schedule and start seeing patients!