It’s quick and easy to sign up for a free, private, and secure HealthTap account on the web or through the free HealthTap mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
To get started you'll need to create an account, by visiting our sign-up page.
If you are signing up on your own:
- Begin this sign up process by carefully entering your email address (the one you'd like to be associated with the account)
- Create a secure, and unique password including the following requirements:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 lowercase
- At least 1 uppercase
- At least 1 number or special character
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Biological sex
If you’re signing up through your organization:
There are two possible ways of signing up through an organization. The method by which you sign up will depend on what your organization chooses.
- Activation Code: If your employer chooses this sign up method, they should also provide you with an activation code. In this method, you can use any email you wish to create a HealthTap account.
- Email Domain: If your employer chooses this sign up method, they will have sent HealthTap a list of employee emails or a corporate-specific email domain. In this method, your employer should provide instructions for which email to use to create a HealthTap account.
Begin this sign up process by selecting "Sign up through your employer". From there, you will be prompted to choose the organization you belong to and enter the information that will be associated with your account.
*Please note: We highly recommend using a personal email address over a corporate one so that you retain access to your account, even if your employer changes.
- If you do not have a personal email account, you can create one easily and for free on one of the major email services available, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail.
- We highly recommend using a personal email address over a corporate one so that you retain access to your account, even if your employer changes.