It’s quick and easy to sign up for a free, private, and secure HealthTap account on the web or through the free HealthTap mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
When you get to the signup page (https://www.healthtap.com/member/welcome), you should see something like this:
If you’re signing up through your employer
There are two possible ways of signing up through an organization. The method by which you sign up will depend on what your organization chooses.
- Activation Code: If your employer chooses this sign-up method, they should also provide you with an activation code. In this method, you can use any email you wish to create a HealthTap account
- Email Domain: if your employer chooses this sign up method, they will have sent HealthTap a list of employee emails or a corporate-specific email domain. In this method, your employer should provide instructions for which email to use to create a HealthTap account.
Begin this sign up process by choosing Sign up through your employer. From there, you will be prompted to choose the organization you belong to and enter the information that will be associated with your account.
To sign up on your own
- Begin this sign up process by choosing Sign up with email
- Carefully enter your email address (the one you'd like to be associated with the account)
- Create a secure, and unique password including the following requirements:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 lowercase
- At least 1 uppercase
- At least 1 number or special character
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth