At HealthTap, our mission is to provide affordable healthcare to all! However, we do have some restrictions on who can use our service.
Age-related rules for HealthTap use:
- You must be 16 years old to use HealthTap without adult supervision
- You must be at least 18 years old to visit with a doctor on HealthTap
- HealthTap is not intended or designed for children under the age of 13
- We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
- Registered adult users of HealthTap may use HealthTap for the benefit of children.
If you’re not located in the U.S.:
- You can still create a HealthTap account. Please note that visits may not be available depending on your location and your countries' policies around virtual care.
- If you are able to connect with the doctor, physicians will not be able to prescribe you meds/order lab tests/etc, they will only be able to provide you with a medical evaluation.