At HealthTap, our mission is to provide affordable healthcare to all! However, we do have some restrictions on who can use our service.
Age-related rules for HealthTap use:
- Anyone 18 years or older can join HealthTap as a member
- Members may use virtual doctor visits for dependent children who are under the age of 18
- Members can use Urgent Care visits for children one year or older
- The adult member must be present during virtual visits for children younger than 16
- Dependent children 16 years and older can use virtual doctor visits unsupervised by the adult member
- HealthTap does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone who we know is younger than 13
If you’re not a U.S. resident:
- You can still create a HealthTap account and use Doctor Q&A and HealthTap AI
- Unfortunately, HealthTap Virtual doctor visits are only available in the 50 U.S. states and Washington D.C.