You can share files with your doctor during a live consult. Doing so may help the doctor provide a better diagnosis and treatment plan.
If you are doing a consult on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Click the upload icon to the left of the chatbox
2. Select the desired file, and click open
3. The file will appear in the text chat area
If you are doing a consult on your smartphone, follow these steps:
1. Click the "+" icon to the left of the chatbox
2. Choose whether you would like to take a photo or choose from your already existing photos
3. Select the file you would like to send
4. The file will appear in the text chat area
- Files must be in the jpg, pdf, or png format. Please convert before uploading. For movie/video files, mov, mp4, and api are accepted.
- File size can be up to 100 MB
- Files uploaded in a Virtual Consult cannot be deleted from your account because they are a part of what constitutes a Legal Medical Record