Occasionally, you may need to adjust your login email address that is registered with HealthTap.
To change your login email address:
1. Log in to your HealthTap account.
2. If you are using a web browser, select the Account icon in the right corner of your screen. When using the mobile app, select the Account Icon on the bottom right of your screen.
3. Select the "Settings" option on your Account menu screen.
4. Select "Edit" next to Login email.
5. Enter your new log in email as well as your current password into the text fields, and then select "Update".
6. Once you've selected "Update", your HealthTap account log in email will be updated. Moving forward, this will be your new email address to login to your HealthTap account.
To update your password:
1. Select "Edit" next to "Password".
2. Enter your current password and your new password (twice). To keep your account secure, you will need to include the following:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- At least one number
3. Once you've selected "Update", your HealthTap account password will be updated. Moving forward, this will be your password to login to your HealthTap account.