Unfortunately, no. HealthTap doctors cannot complete these forms on your behalf because they usually require an in-person doctor visit.
Articles in this section
- How do I add insurance to my HealthTap account?
- How do I get a doctor's note and view my after visit summary note?
- How do I get in contact with HealthTap?
- How do I message my Primary Care doctor?
- How do I schedule and start a Primary Care appointment or a visit for specific needs?
- Is HealthTap Primary Care available in my area?
- What are common reasons to use Primary Care virtual visits?
- What kind of care does HealthTap provide? (What we treat)
- What kind of doctors are on HealthTap?
- Can a HealthTap doctor complete a form for my health insurance or disability insurance?