Currently, yes. We understand that millions of people in the U.S. feel more comfortable speaking other languages, particularly Spanish. HealthTap is continually striving to expand and improve its offerings, and we will keep our members posted about any future announcements.
Articles in this section
- What We Treat
- Is HealthTap Primary Care Available in My Area?
- What is HealthTap?
- HealthTap & COVID-19
- How Much Does HealthTap Cost?
- How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
- How Do I Update the Contact Information in My HealthTap Profile?
- Does HealthTap Offer Mental Health Services?
- How to Schedule & Initiate Primary Care Appointments & Visits For Specific Needs on HealthTap
- Can I Use HealthTap Outside the U.S.?