Currently, yes. We understand that millions of people in the U.S. feel more comfortable speaking other languages, particularly Spanish. HealthTap is continually striving to expand and improve its offerings, and we will keep our members posted about any future announcements.
Articles in this section
- How do I add insurance to my HealthTap account?
- How do I get a doctor's note and view my after visit summary note?
- How do I get in contact with HealthTap?
- How do I message my Primary Care doctor?
- How do I schedule and start a Primary Care appointment or a visit for specific needs?
- Is HealthTap Primary Care available in my area?
- What are common reasons to use Primary Care virtual visits?
- What is HealthTap?
- What kind of care does HealthTap provide? (What we treat)
- What kind of doctors are on HealthTap?